and conditions of sale
Means of payment
- Bank transfer,
Arrhes (Deposit by the terms of the French law concerning Arrhes)
A deposit (“Arrhes”) corresponding to an amount of 25% of the total costs of the stay will be paid at reservation. This amount will be deducted from the last invoice of the planed stay.
A stay when started is to be paid in totality. In case of cancellation the deposit will not be reimbursed.
Payment by credit card
Your credit card will be debited immediately in following cases :
- Payment of the deposit / Arrhes at reservation
- Cancellation (see corresponding topic),
- No-show (see corresponding topic).
If you have to cancel your booking :
- Cancel your booking directly with the hotel by mail, e-mail, or by fax,
- For cancellations within 48 hours of arrival (hotel local time), 100% of the cost of the first night reserved will be charged and debited.
- For cancellation within 60 days of arrival of a stay planed in high season and for a week end 25% of the total costs of the stay (minimum one night) will be charged and debited, within 10 days of arrival 100% will be charged and debited.
Check the cancellation conditions of the credit card or contract AN INSURANCE THROUGH THE HOTEL IMMEDIATELY AFTER BOOKING.
If you do not arrive at the hotel as scheduled (no show), your credit card will be debited with 100% of the cost of the first night’s stay.
In high season the total cost of the stay will be charged and debited from the credit card.
Information and liberties
Under French Law 78-17 “Information and Liberties”, customers are advised that personalised booking details are stored in a database.
You have the right to access and modify any information by contacting the Hotel.
Governing law and jurisdiction
Any agreement will be governed by the French laws.
The parties submit the exclusive jurisdiction of the court of Guingamp.